Terms of Service
ibidmoible.net | benefitoffice.org | textgiving.com
Bids are placed at the opening bid or next bid increment, whichever is higher. Bids are raised incrementally, when challenged, to the bidder's specified maximum bid. When an equal bid is made online or onsite at a charity auction, the earliest bidder will prevail. ibidmobile.net reserves the right to reject any bid it deems erroneous or fraudulent.
Outbid notices are emailed automatically.
The winning bid is the highest recorded bid at the time of auction closing. ibidmobile.net has the sole discretion to change the auction closing time without notice and to determine the winner.
All Sales Final
All bids constitute a contract between the bidder and the nonprofit beneficiary to buy the specified lot for any amount up the maximum bid. Credit cards placed on file may be charged without further notice. All sales are final. No refunds will be provided.
All lots and descriptions listed on ibidmobile.net are provided by the nonprofit beneficiaries, who are solely responsible for the accuracy of the lot descriptions. Unless otherwise specified, all items must be claimed from the nonprofit beneficiary within three days of the close of the auction. Except where noted, all gift certificates expire one year after issue. ibidmobile.net does provide any warranty for the lots placed at auction by the nonprofit organizations who use our system. These organizations are solely responsible for the auction lots they supply to the winners.
Events marketed through our websites are the sole responsibility of the promoter or nonprofit beneficiary. The following terms apply to any ticket order placed through ibidmobile.net.
- No refunds or exchanges.
- Tickets are available at will call.
- The resale of tickets is prohibited. ibidmobile.net reserves the right to cancel any tickets that have been resold.
- The promoter may change advertised programs, event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The promoter or venue may use the ticket holder's image or likeness in any live or recorded video display, photograph or picture.
- The promoter or venue may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes outside their control.
- The ticket holder agrees to submit to any search for any prohibited items including but not limited to weapons, controlled, dangerous and illegal substances and recording devices.
- The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risk and danger incidental to the event whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the actual event, including any death, personal injury, loss, damage or liability.
- Any complaints regarding the event will be directed to and dealt with by the promoter.
We are committed to protecting user privacy and adhere to clear policies for how we use data collected on this website. We also use security measures to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of the data you provide through our site. We never provide information collected on this site to any third parties except the nonprofit organizations who host or benefit from an auction, or to comply with applicable laws. When you create or update an account, or bid on an auction lot, your IP address is recorded along with ay other information you provide. Your email address may be used to send further information to you regarding this event. The bidding data and contact information may be shared with the nonprofit beneficiary. Bidders may be asked to complete a survey to help us improve our auction service. Comments are sometimes shared with the nonprofit beneficiaries, but we do not reveal the identity of the respondents.
To get help, report a problem, or remove yourself from any list, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.